Shop online, reFILL in store.
A collection of our shippable products that you can bring in to reFILL at our Park City Store.
On Tap in Park City.
Sustainable, toxin-free products available in person at 6699 N LANDMARK DR G103, PARK CITY UT 84098.
2 pages FILLed with over 45 toxin-free, plastic-free personal care and household cleaning products.
Visit Us In Person
Bring your own container or purchase one in store.
Questions about reFILLing?
How to + FAQ
Instructions on how to refill your personal care and cleaning products:
Bring Your Own Container:
- Bring your own jar or container or purchase one at our refill station. Ensure your containers are empty, clean, and dry before refilling. *View container prep tips below
Weigh Your Container:
- Refills are sold by the ounce. We weigh your empty container (tare) prior to filling.
Fill and Weigh Again:
- Fill up your container with your desired product and then weigh it again. This way you’ll only be charged for the product itself and not the packaging.
How To Wash Glass and Plastic Containers
- Empty container and remove any residue.
- Remove any labels.
- Use a brush to scrub the container in hot soapy water, rinse thoroughly in clean, hot water or run through a dishwasher load.
- Air dry on a clean surface.
Store in a clean and dry place until ready to refill.
How To Remove Stubborn Labels
( But we don’t care if you leave the labels on 😘 )
- If after cleaning there is still sticky residue left on the jar or container, rub a mixture of baking soda and cooking oil over the remaining glue.
- If oily jars aren't your thing, you can also try anything with a high percentage of alcohol - like isopropanol.
- Make sure you rinse after cleaning and allow to try before refilling.